Content & Quality Representative
DoorDash, Phoenix, AZ
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
As a Content & Quality Representative you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the quality of all menus and store profiles on our platform.
We are looking for someone to work with our valued merchants in ensuring all customer-facing content is accurate and up to date. As a member of this team, you will also serve as a key component in upholding the quality of menus generated by our offshore partner.
What You’ll Do:
- Enter and update menus efficiently and accurately; complete edits with a high level of detail and speed
- Resolve menu issues and complaints received through our merchant menu update form
- Provide clear, concise, and courteous communication to all merchants via phone and email response
- Monitor and report on the quality of work demonstrated by our third-party vendor
- Collaborate across teams to support initiatives and facilitate internal operations
- Well-organized with impeccable written and verbal communications skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Driven by defined metrics and goals established by leadership
- Output driven, an extreme hustler, proactive with a clear call to action
- Innovative, dedicated to improving 1% each and every day
- Positive and engaging, steadfast in providing excellent service
- An ability to type 50+ WPM, while maintaining outstanding spelling and grammar
Nice To Haves
- Experience with Google Apps and Salesforce
- Previous administrative, support, or quality assurance experience
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.