We're looking for a Director of Marketing to help define, evolve and scale the DoorDash brand.
In this role you’ll create and execute innovative, integrated marketing programs and campaigns that accelerate acquisition, activation and loyalty across all DoorDash audiences. This is a truly unique opportunity to help define and shape a fast-growing, global consumer brand.
What you’ll do
- Develop the marketing plans for our three unique audience marketplaces: consumers, Dashers and merchants to meet acquisition, activation and retention targets
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns and programs from strategy and concept through to production and delivery
- Create a comprehensive and innovative go-to-market process for DoorDash products, feature launches, partnerships, etc.
- Integrate our product releases, partnership opportunities, and advertising campaigns into a cohesive consumer strategy and narrative
- Create and manage marketing content calendar for campaigns, events, announcements and more
- Work closely with our Social team to ensure broader marketing efforts work in conjunctions with social activations
- Work across functions and disciplines to infuse the brand’s voice into everything we do
- Work closely with our local teams to implement brand campaigns, run experiments, surface insights and develop strategy to grow their markets
- Assist in the hiring, coaching and mentoring a team of marketing professionals; while rolling-up your sleeves to contribute wherever necessary
- You lead through vision, and by example
- You are an amazing marketer - you’re creative and have worked to create innovative, newsworthy campaigns in previous roles
- You build trust with a wide range of audiences
- You manage large and diverse budgets between brand and direct response marketing
- You have the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members within the company
- You have a strong creative mind and attention detail
- You have a sharp eye and will ensure all collateral created by our department is on-brand and uniquely DoorDash
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; MBA a plus
- At least 10 years as a Marketer spanning both brand and direct response
- Experience in product marketing at a consumer brand or tech company
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Demonstrable success establishing and achieving business goals
Today, we’re the fastest, most reliable food delivery platform in North America. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit https://www.doordash.com/
Jobs You May Like
Growth Manager, Upsells, Dropbox Professional
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Business Marketing Manager
Slack, San Francisco
Associate Account Director | Digital
The Marketing Arm, New York
Manager, Campaign Merchandising
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Praktikant/Werkstudent (m/w) Content & Social Media
Blue State Digital, OAK