Introduce Quality Restaurant Delivery To the World
In this role you’ll create and execute innovative, integrated marketing programs and campaigns that accelerate consumer and driver acquisition, activation and loyalty. This is a truly unique opportunity to help define and shape a fast-growing, global brand.
What you’ll do
- Create and execute the strategy that introduces tens of millions of consumers to food delivery from their favorite restaurants
- Find the best channels for recruiting hundreds of thousands of drivers
- Hit aggressive consumer and driver acquisition targets on time and on budget
- Execute integrated marketing programs from strategy and concept through to production and delivery
- Work closely with our local teams to run experiments, surface insights and develop strategy to grow their markets
- Hire, coach and mentor a team of marketing professionals; while rolling-up your sleeves to contribute wherever necessary
- You lead through vision, and by example
- You love winning and love the hard work required to win in a competitive space just as much
- You build great teams by recruiting and mentoring talent
- You earn the trust of leaders inside and outside your org
- You use data and technology to do things other marketing teams can only dream of
- You have a strong analytical mind and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; MBA a plus
- At least 10 years as an operational Marketer spanning brand and direct response
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Demonstrable success establishing and achieving business goals
- Responsibility for $40M+ of yearly marketing spend
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Content Marketing Manager
Sales & Growth Consultant
Product Marketing Manager Lead
Gusto, San Francisco
Sales Enablement Manager
Wizeline, San Francisco, USA
Marketing Communication Designer
Harbor, San Francisco, CA
Ring, Sydney, Australia