DoorDash is growing fast and we’re looking for an HR Business Partner to join our People Operations team!
We need a versatile, quick thinking team member to help support our tech teams. More specifically, you are a strategic, innovative, and thoughtful People Operations professional, ready to partner with our Corporate teams. You will collaborate with the rest of the People Operations team to develop and execute innovative people programs that will be a catalyst to our high-performance culture.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute employee relations efforts. This will include planning and coaching executives and managers on best practices.
- Coach business group leadership on people strategy including team structure (organizational design), hiring, performance management, compensation, recognition, and learning development.
- Empower managers to build amazing teams.
- Assess employee development needs and recommend solutions.
- Lead business groups through DoorDash’s people programs (engagement surveys, performance reviews, compensation reviews, talent development, etc.); you will also be responsible for adapting such programs to work best with your teams.
- A consultant and operator - you have a bias towards action, recognize issues, and implement the solution.
- A strong multi-tasker with an exceptional ability to prioritize and manage time effectively – you naturally focus on the right things and can seamlessly move between projects & tasks, without losing sight of what's important to do.
- Naturally curious and have a self-starter personality – you always look for ways to innovate and improve, and don't need to wait for people to tell you what to work on. You can't help but ask what, why, and how.
- An outstanding communicator with relationship-building skills – your friends would call you authentic, energetic, persuasive, and self-aware. You know when to listen, as well as when to speak up.
- An owner mentality – you can't remember the last time you said "that's not my problem".
- Gritty and able to hustle – you get things done even after everyone else has given up, and work hard because you love to. You have a bias towards action.
- Passionate about helping and empowering others.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience as a People Partner
- Experience working in a fast pace, high performance culture where the business is constantly evolving.
- Deep knowledge of Federal and California employment law.
- Ability to think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest long-term solutions.
- Excellent judgment and the ability to make sound decisions independently.
Today, we’re one of the fastest, most reliable food delivery platforms in North America. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit https://www.doordash.com/
Jobs You May Like
Taco Bell Foundation Intern
Taco Bell, Irvine
Qualtrics , Provo
HR Business Partner
Gwynnie Bee, Phoenix, AZ
VP of People
TALA, Santa Monica
PEAK6 Trading Experience for Women (Summer Internship)
PEAK6, Chicago, IL
Director, HR - Marketing and PR
Netflix, Los Angeles, California