Operations Associate - New York
DoorDash, Manhattan, NY
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
We’re looking for an Operations Associate to help write the playbooks for our merchants, customers and dashers in a high-impact role at DoorDash. In this role, you will help grow, support and drive operational success for our business through a mix of process, experimentation and relationship-building.
As an Operations Associate, you will be responsible for building and growing DoorDash’s NYC business. We're looking for superstars who can operate independently, move fast, and get things done. We want people who love being challenged and are excited by the idea of joining a startup within a startup. If this sounds like you – read on!
What You'll Do:
- Own customer relationships as the single point of contact
- Implement initiatives and best practices to ensure we have dashers on the road, where we need them, when we need them, 24 hours a day.
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Operations, and Sales teams to make sure customers have the best possible experience when using DoorDash Drive
- Determine the needs and wants of customers and work cross-functionally to create solutions
- Effectively address customer and dasher concerns and issues via email, phone, and in-person meetings
- Help build the team, tools and processes needed to serve, retain and grow our customers
- Able to build deep and meaningful relationships with customers and dashers
- Highly motivated self-starter - You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Project management pro - you have no problem juggling multiple tasks and customers at once. Furthermore, you love thinking about how to improve process to make things work smoothly.
- Strategic thinker that is able to build plans to drive growth and operational improvements
- Analytical prowess - you can get into the numbers to diagnose issues and identify opportunities for your merchants
- A hustler with an entrepreneurial mindset and a bias to action
- 1+ years in consulting, customer service, customer success or operations
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
Today, we’re one of the fastest, most reliable food delivery platforms in North America. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit https://www.doordash.com/
Jobs You May Like
General Operations Manager
Operations Lead - Miami
Lyft, Miami, FL
Ventura Intrapreneur (for South East Asia)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin or a Location in South East Asia
Senior Manager, Customer Insights
Okta, San Francisco, CA
99, São Paulo
Office Manager, 32 uur