The Business Operations & Analytics team is looking for a driven, creative and analytical Product Analytics Manager to join our team.
You will build the framework for the analysis behind company-wide strategic decisions related to Product, Growth, Engineering, Finance, Operations and Partnerships. You must be able to think both strategically and tactically, devise and execute a plan that breaks problems down into manageable action items, and define and measure KPIs. The successful candidate will be a key contributor within the BizOps team and will own a wide range of strategic and operational responsibilities.
What you'll do
- Diagnose complex problems and develop compelling, data-driven recommendations
- Drive analysis to assist local teams in tracking KPIs, deep diving into challenges and quantifying opportunities
- Write queries and perform ad hoc data analysis to remove roadblocks and keep operations running smoothly
- Build, maintain and communicate tools for local teams and HQ teams to help them leverage all of DoorDash’s data
- Develop analytical frameworks and coordinate with other business units to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep DoorDash as efficient as possible
- Provide reliable access to high quality data through dashboards and reports
- Self-starter attitude - someone who can initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members within the organization
- Get-it-done mindset - not afraid of long hours, able to handle stress well, humble and scrappy!
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- Prior investment banking / consulting / analytical or related experience; high-growth analytics, product management or operations experience a plus
- Very strong data retrieval skills using SQL and/or Python
Today, we’re one of the fastest, most reliable food delivery platforms in North America. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit https://www.doordash.com/
Jobs You May Like
Luno, Cape Town
Software Product Manager
Upthere, Redwood City
Product Manager (Reporting & Analytics)
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
Summer 2018 Internship, MBA Product Management
Okta, San Francisco
Product Owner (m/f) Passenger App
ISV / Strategic Partner Director
Pivotal Software, Any Location