At DoorDash, we're redefining the future of on-demand delivery. We're building a small team of incredibly talented product leaders to define and execute on our vision of connecting local delivery networks in cities all across the world.
You'll work among star engineers, designers, and operators in a fast-growing environment. The role demands a mix of great technical depth, principled thinking and well-honed product judgment. Given the three-sided nature of our business, this leader will not have the luxury of having tunnel-vision for any one area; rather, you will need to think holistically and understand the business deeply to set the right long term strategy for the company.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, operations, marketing, local markets. You'll drive product definition, strategy, and long term vision for initiatives across audiences of our 3-sided marketplace of consumers, merchants, and Dashers.
- Identify the biggest problems to solve. Drive new feature development from start to finish.
- Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Craft the strategic direction of the company
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions.
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - within teams, company, to users, press etc.
- Natural ability to make stuff happen around you through influence. You handle chaos, ambiguity and complexity, in a detailed, organized way
- "Spidey-sense" product instincts and an ability to balance user and business impact
- Shipped creative and highly successful consumer tech products; involved in process end-to-end
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills
- Experience analyzing and using data to inform decisions
- 3+ years of product management, engineering or design experience
- CS degree or coded production-level web/mobile apps in the past
- Experience starting/scaling a successful startup from the ground up
- Strong interest in logistics, online-to-offline, on-demand services, transportation, marketplaces
- Avid DoorDash user
This role reports to a Director of Product and will work closely with the founders as well as different functional heads in the company, such as engineering, design, support, operations, and marketing.
Today, we’re one of the fastest, most reliable food delivery platforms in North America. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit https://www.doordash.com/
Jobs You May Like
Technical writer (product e-training)
Samanage, Netanya, Israel
Test Manager – Software Engineer in Test Automation (m/f)
Definiens, Definiens AG Munich
Senior Product Designer
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Senior Product Designer - Multichannel Ads
SendGrid, Redwood City
Narvar, Bangalore, India
Technical Business Analyst