We're looking for a Regional Account Executive to help us connect more merchants with the powerful DoorDash delivery platform. At DoorDash, merchant partnerships play a critical role in strengthening operations, accelerating consumer growth, and improving our bottom line.
As a Regional Account Executive, you'll be joining a team of experienced operators who have excelled in the art of leading highly deliberate sales processes. The team is laying the foundation for what will eventually be the single biggest competitive advantage for DoorDash — industry-leading partnership terms with the best merchants.
What you’ll do
- Sell merchants on the value of partnering with DoorDash through revenue share agreements
- Own the end-to-end sales process for merchants in the following markets: Cincinnati, Columbus, Indianapolis, Chicago, St. Louis, Kansas City, and Minneapolis
- Lead complex negotiations to structure industry-leading and mutually beneficial economic terms
- Partner closely with local teams to draft compelling economic proposals for merchants during the sales process
- Accelerate a highly organized sales cycle with the goal of closing deals within a few weeks
- Uncover valuable information that can help increase the accuracy of anticipated outcomes in key negotiations
- Travel into different markets in your region (up to 40% travel) - you would be offered flexible hours and the option to work from home
- Prior experience with leading an end-to-end sales cycle
- An impressive track record of being a hustler and a top performer
- A highly driven and ambitious attitude and will do whatever it takes to win
- Strong instincts in how to be strategic in leading client-facing conversations
- The ability to move the conversation in a mutually beneficial direction
- The desire and ability to learn and excel
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves
- Are you bilingual? Awesome...that’s a plus for us!
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cherwell Software, Munich, Germany
Sales Development Representative
Justworks, New York, NY
Full Time OV Brand Rep, Sales Associate
Outdoor Voices, Los Angeles, CA
Mid-Market Account Executive
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Strategic Account Executive - Southeast
Mendix, Atlanta | Charlotte | Nashville | Raleigh
DraftKings, New York, NY