We’re looking for a Salesforce Administrator to become an expert in how our company operates and leverage the Salesforce platform to fight inefficiency and champion productivity.
As a Salesforce Administrator you will co-create processes and frameworks to help our sales organization run effectively and efficiently in order to support business strategies and objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com and Service Cloud technical requirements, system configuration and user requirements
- Work with internal customers and stakeholders to gather requirements and implement configuration changes including: definition of workflow and approval processes and custom object implementation
- Strong project management skills desired; ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping tight and ever-changing deadlines is a must
- Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix issues with Salesforce.com
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to support our business unit stakeholders
- Good knowledge of bi-directional data integration with AWS databases
- Experience with data consolidations and de-duplication required
- Experience integrating and configuring Salesforce connected apps such as: Talkdesk, Docusign, Yesware, Dell Boomi
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate
- Develop and maintain training materials and training curriculum
- Analytically strong with A+ written and verbal communications skills
- A self-motivated Salesforce enthusiast who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple Salesforce initiatives simultaneously
- Experienced with all phases of the system development life cycle
- A strong team player
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- 3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification or Salesforce Developer Certification
- Experience with SQL and/or Python
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud Features and Salesforce Change Management
- Experience in supporting, designing, and developing Salesforce.com in a large enterprise environment
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Restaurant General Manager
sweetgreen, Los Angeles, CA
The Trade Desk, London, UK
Travel Intrapreneur (for LGBT Travel)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin (or any other location)
Mobile Specialist [🇧🇷 Native Portuguese Speaker]
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sr. Supplier Development Engineer: Opto-Electrical
Velodyne, San Jose, CA