Come help us build the world's most reliable on-demand, logistics engine for delivery! We're bringing on talented engineers to help us create and maintain a 24x7, no downtime, global infrastructure system that powers DoorDash’s three-sided marketplace of consumers, merchants, and dashers.
We're looking for product-focused iOS engineers who love building reliable, intuitive, and beautiful experiences on mobile. We aren't just developing an app; we're building a mobile ecosystem from the ground up that integrates the consumers, merchants and drivers. This is a full-stack role where you'll not only be building out complex apps but will also be making impactful decisions on the product.
What You’ll Achieve
- Work within our product teams to build new exciting features
- Improve our code base through continuous refactoring
- Solve challenging real-time data transfer and synchronization problems
- Extend and implement our APIs
- Implement unit tests
- Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art of iOS development
- Be communicative and collaborative
- Love pair programming
- High-energy and courageous - you’ll do what it takes to win
- You’re an owner - driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- Humble - you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our dynamic startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Growth-minded - you’re eager to expand your skill set and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- Desire for impact - ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
- B.S., M.S., or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent, with 5 years of experience is highly preferred
- Expert at Objective-C, Cocoa, Swift, and iOS SDK
- Experience developing complex, custom iOS apps that talk to a server
- Strong systems and OOP knowledge
- Proven ability to build, launch and iterate on mobile apps
- Eager to work in fast-paced startup environment and a desire to disrupt logistics
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 1,000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior IT Help Desk Specialist, Warsaw
Cic, Warsaw, PL
Senior Software Engineer - Restaurants B2C
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Senior Developer Consultant
Def Method, Def Method - Home office
Technical Product Manager - Software Operations
Senior Modeling Scientist, Inventory Performance
Senior Structures Engineer
Boom Supersonic, Denver, CO