We're looking for a Senior Product Designer to help DoorDash create world-class experiences for customers, merchants and drivers.
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll work within our Design Studio, collaborating with product directors, business analysts, UX researchers, engineering managers to meet critical business objectives with intuitive and beautiful design in a fast-paced startup environment.
What you’ll do
Work closely with the DoorDash Design Team, product directors, business analysts and UX researchers to best understand and solve DoorDash’s business challenges with great design.
- Collaborate with the design directors and product directors to develop and illustrate a strategic design vision that guides near term and long term product planning
- Use technology to solve complex, multifaceted service design problems
- Design beautiful, intuitive software interfaces with principles and patterns
- Create innovative, technology-driven solutions to age-old logistics challenges
- Deliver pixel-perfect, reference-level static and interactive comps
- Execute designs across every possible platform (e.g. web, iOS, Android)
- Roll-up sleeves and contribute wherever needed
- You are a super-fast learner
- You believe real artists ship
- You can tell when it’s off principle or pixel
- You are curious, creative and inventive
- 4 year college degree or greater
- 3-5 years experience at digital product company, contributing or leading the design of product experiences for consumers
- Experience using quantitative data and qualitative feedback as inputs
- A portfolio of strong interaction and visual product work
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Expertise with Sketch, Figma, Principle, Flinto (and other Design tools)
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.