Help define, evolve and scale the DoorDash experience.
In this role you’ll imagine and drive the future look and feel of our entire product experience, defining the expression our amazing logistics technology that empowers local economies around the world. This is a truly unique opportunity to help define and shape a fast-growing, global consumer brand.
What you’ll do
- Define a beautiful, expressive, and intuitive software design system with principles and patterns
- Define and design expression of the design system across every possible platform (e.g. web, iOS, Android)
- Create innovative, technology-driven solutions to age-old logistics challenges
- Deliver pixel-perfect, reference-level static and interactive comps
- Collaborate closely with product designers, software engineers, product managers and local operators
- Roll-up sleeves and contribute wherever needed
- You are a super fast learner
- You believe real artists ship
- You can tell when it’s off principle, or pixel
- You are curious, creative and inventive
- 4 year college degree
- At least 7 years post-college professional experience
- A portfolio of strong visual design work for digital product experiences
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Expertise with Sketch (and other Design tools)
- Expertise with Flinto, InVision, Principle or other rapid prototyping tools
Today, we’re the fastest, most reliable food delivery platform in North America. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat.
Please include a link to your portfolio to be considered for this role.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit https://www.doordash.com/
Jobs You May Like
Assistant Technical Designer
Bonobos, New York, NY
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Lead Product Designer (IxD)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Principal Designer - Design Systems
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA