We’re looking for a Partner Support Specialist to become an expert in addressing the most pressing needs and concerns of DoorDash’s thousands of partner merchants worldwide. Merchant satisfaction and retention will rest in your hands. You’ll be part of an exciting, rapidly-growing team designed to take our merchant support to the next level.
A strong Partner Support Specialist is an early-career, high-bandwidth, meticulously organized individual, who can juggle both issue resolution and proactive merchant communication. This position calls for a self-starter who wants to innovate and be part of a dynamic, fast-moving team.
What you’ll do
- Handle all inbound issue resolution for DoorDash’s partner merchants worldwide while maintaining a best in class experience in each and every merchant interaction
- Address time-sensitive issues, such as payments, account questions, driver issues, or hardware troubleshooting by phone and email with tact and the utmost professionalism
- Develop a deep expertise in how DoorDash’s processes, systems, and resources work, and how to use them to drive positive outcomes for merchants
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and relationship-buildingBuild strong relationships with internal stakeholders across the country for merchants in their markets
- Early-career/recent college grad.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Service mindset - You love helping people.
- High EQ and adept at building relationships.
- High bandwidth - you have no problem juggling multiple tasks and merchants at once.
- Strategic thinker that’s not interested in the status quo. You love thinking about new opportunities or process improvement potential.
- A hustler with an entrepreneurial mindset and a bias to action.
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor degree preferred - new grads welcome to apply!
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with account management or customer service a plus
- Maintain a high-level of professional maturity
Today, we’re one of the fastest, most reliable food delivery services in North America. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit https://www.doordash.com/
Jobs You May Like
Customer Support Specialist
PatientPop, Santa Monica
Sales Ambassador - Ala Moana Center
Lush Cosmetics, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Head of Rider Support, Operations
Sales Support Associate (Full-Time/Part-Time) - Sloane Square
rag & bone, London, UK
Sales Associate- Woodland Hills Mall
Lush Cosmetics, Tulsa, OK, USA
Customer Success Guru (Anywhere in Ontario)