DoorDash Drive is looking for an entrepreneurial leader to join our team as an Enterprise Manager!
DoorDash Drive is our company’s hypergrowth fulfillment platform serving restaurants, grocers and retailers across the United States and Canada. The Enterprise Manager or Associate (depending on prior experience), Retail will help steer the company’s effort to adopt and partner with retailers and retail technology partners at all levels of the sector. The last-mile delivery market for e-commerce is projected to expand rapidly in the next five years, and DoorDash is making meaningful strides to become a leader in this sector.
What You’ll Do
- Steer the development, adoption and scaling of new verticals and business opportunities in Retail
- Alongside the General Manager, Retail steer research efforts into the financial and operational drivers of businesses in the retail sector
- Maintain pitch decks and sales content to help generate new business opportunities
- Develop long term business plans alongside our Retail partners for their omnichannel customer strategies
- Execute product testing and roll-outs on the ground with Retail team members
- Collaborate with stakeholders across DoorDash to align companywide resources to help build-out our partners’ digital businesses
- Self-starter; someone who can manage and execute projects to completion
- First class communication skills
- Maintain a careful balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- Has a strong bias for action
- Represents the DoorDash brand with humility and a customer-first mindset
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional team members across the organization
- Displays a high degree of ownership for their projects and fellow team members
- Can be humble and scrappy to service our partners on tight timelines, as needed
- 1-4 (Associate) or 4-8 (Manager) years of cross-functional operational experience
- Experience in a complex or high-growth environment required (Prior investment banking, consulting or equity research experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Masters Degree a plus
- Business Development and Partnerships experience a plus
- Strong data retrieval, analytics and presentation skills required
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.