Senior Strategic Initiatives Manager
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
We’re looking for a Senior Strategic Initiatives Manager to lead new initiatives and vertical expansion for the company. This Sr. Manager will work with large strategic partners to create joint business plans, drive end-to-end go to market strategy and lead cross-functional internal teams to execute and win.
What you’ll do:
- Create and drive strategy to expand DoorDash’s logistics technology into new vertical categories such as Retail, Consumer Goods and Consumer Technology
- Develop strong relationships to drive pipeline of new business opportunities
- Work with internal counsel to negotiate and structure complex legal agreements
- Enhance DoorDash topline revenue and profit by forging into new categories
- Report on key performance indicators to DoorDash leadership
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer focused, dynamic environment.
- Strategic thinker who can use data to develop long-term plans while also addressing near-term needs.
- Adept at dealing with ambiguity while developing and paving new processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to function effectively in a cross-functional team environment as well as present to high-level partner decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to drive thought leadership with key stakeholders to influence behaviors, impact outcomes and drive business performance.
- Willing to travel; up to 15% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in Retail, Consumer Goods or Consumer Technology
- Operating experience within an organization; General Management, Marketing, Operations, Category Management
Today we’re one of the fastest, most reliable food delivery platforms in North America. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit https://www.doordash.com/
Jobs You May Like
Time Inc. Summer Internship Program
Time Inc., Multiple Locations
Customer / Restaurant Agent (Norwegian Speaking)
foodora Germany, Berlin
Internship General Interest
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Business Development Manager / Director
Operations Intern (m/f)