Strategic Account Manager - Northeast
DoorDash, Washington, D.C.
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
This is a unique opportunity to help write the playbook in a new high-impact role at DoorDash.
We are looking for a talented generalist to help us build strategic relationships with high-profile merchants and drive revenue. As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for owning and growing DoorDash’s most important merchant relationships.
We're looking for superstars who can operate independently, move fast, and get things done. We want people who love being challenged and are excited by the idea of joining our growing Merchant Organization and doing what it takes to win. If this sounds like you – read on!
What you’ll do
- Own merchant relationships with our key accounts across the Northeast market
- Determine the needs and wants of merchants, prioritize them by impact on the business, and work cross-functionally to create solutions
- Effectively address merchant concerns and issues over email, phone, or in person
- Drive new DoorDash merchant initiatives and provide a strong feedback loop to Product and Operations teams
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Operations, and Sales teams to make sure merchants have the best possible experience when using DoorDash’s services
- Help build the team, tools and processes needed to serve, retain and grow our most important merchants
- Problem solver — you can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Self-starter — you have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Forward thinking — you have ideas on how to help improve processes and want to jump in and write a new playbook for the company
- Relationship builder — you can build deep and meaningful relationships with merchants and convey DoorDash's value proposition
- 2-5+ years in an account management, business development, operations or sales role
- An exceptional track record of driving revenue through partnerships
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
Today, we’re one of the fastest, most reliable food delivery platforms in North America. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit https://www.doordash.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Account Executive - Logistics
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654 ste 620
Bonobos, Dallas, TX
Hotstar, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Director, Ad-Operations and Account Management
Factual, New York
Client Engagement Associate, Federal Civilian
Dataminr, Washington DC