As part of the DoorDash Support Operations Team, we’re looking for someone with a meticulous attention to detail, who has a passion for Customer Love and knows what stellar, efficient customer service looks like.
You’ll become the champion for our worldwide network of support specialists. You'll do this by managing quality programs that improve both productivity and CSAT, communicating all processes across multiple cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Create new and use existing reporting to identify areas to improve CSAT and productivity through quality monitoring
- Execute quality monitoring programs that result in measurable behavioral changes in agents
- Identify and report on trends early and often
- Partner with training and content to reinforce compliance with new launches, processes and policies
- Maintain a Quality Standards and Definitions document / Grading guide
- Perform weekly calibrations with vendor partners
- Identify, recommend and formulate process and project improvements
- Work cross functionally to identify areas of opportunity for DoorDash to improve its business by understanding customer needs
- Other one-off projects assigned by management or as needed
- Well-organized and attentive to detail; have outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Analytical and data driven; root cause analysis is your specialty
- Impeccable follow-up and follow-through capabilities
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Have an owner mentality; you're focused on quality, output driven, an extreme hustler, proactive, and always pushing yourself to do better
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 3 years of reporting and/or auditing related experience
- 2-3 years of contact center experience managing quality programs
- Proven track record of driving CSAT and quality improvements with BPOs
- Experience distilling large data sets to actionable insights
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.