DoorDash is looking for an experienced Quality Manager for its Support Operations team. This role will be tasked with taking our agent quality management program to the next level and help DoorDash continue delivering a world-class customer experience as we continue our rapid growth.
This role can be based in San Francisco, CA or Phoenix, AZ
What You’ll Do
- Solve a major business problem: Scale our quality assurance process to ensure DoorDash support agents continue providing a world-class customer experience
- Be comfortable performing phone, chat, and email quality reviews, evaluating individual agent performance and providing coaching plans for improvement
- Help establish and maintain a framework for vendor quality by working closely with our contact center partners
- Identify leading indicators of trends in customer satisfaction to inform training, coaching, and other education efforts
- Refine our agent quality assessment scorecard to ensure we’re gathering complete, actionable QA data from our global agent base
- Scale our quality associate team to meet our rapid company growth
- Provide results-oriented agent coaching feedback to our global support partners
- Use our robust QA process to inform refinements to our agent training, ongoing education and knowledge base
- You are first and foremost a strong business thinker, able to use ‘first principles’ to develop a quality process that ultimately improves agent behavior
- You are results-oriented, and are constantly evaluating how and whether your quality process is achieving the desired, measurable impact
- You are an owner, always looking for opportunities to better your work product
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 3 years in customer support
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing quality programs in contact centers
- Proven track record of driving CSAT and quality improvements within BPOs
- Most importantly, an analytical mindset, ownership mentality and willingness to learn
DoorDash’s Support Operations team is responsible for managing our complex, global logistics operations in real-time and ensuring when the unexpected happens, someone’s always there to make things right for our customers.
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Quality Lead
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Senior Distributed System Engineer - Member Contact Platform
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
(Senior) Software Engineer Fullstack / Scala (f/m)
Holidaycheck, Munich, Bottighofen
Sales Engineer/Senior Sales Engineer, Japan
Box, Tokyo, Japan