Operations Analyst, Partner Strategy
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
We're looking for an Operations Analyst to help evolve and shape key processes within the Account Management organization.
This position will work directly under the Head of Partner Strategy to support our Account Management team through timely analysis and insight. The Operations Analyst will also develop and execute strategies including goal setting and forecasting, management enablement, and ad hoc analysis.
What You’ll Do
- Diagnose complex account management problems and develop compelling, data-driven recommendations
- Manage Merchant Satisfaction Program and communicate insights and results
- Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting, pull insights and provide recommendations
- Write queries and perform ad hoc data analysis to diagnose roadblocks and keep the team running smoothly
- Build, maintain and communicate tools for our team to help them leverage all of DoorDash’s data
- Develop analytical frameworks and coordinate with other business units to measure the impact and efficiency of our team, new products and business processes
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep the team as efficient as possible
- Provide reliable access to high quality data through dashboards and reports
- Initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Problem solver — you can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Self-starter — you have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Analytical and Forward Thinking — you are passionate about solving difficult business problems and telling the story behind the numbers
- Strong Communicator — you communicate effectively with business stakeholders and cross-functional team members
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor degree or higher in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- 3-5+ years prior experience in consulting, investment banking, sales analytics, or related experience;
- Very strong data retrieval skills using SQL
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM configuration, dashboards, custom reports, custom fields and visual documentation
Nice to haves
- Experience with high-growth analytics, product management or operations
Today, we’re one of the fastest, most reliable food delivery platforms in North America. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.