We're looking for a Corporate Account Executive to help us connect corporate customers with the powerful DoorDash delivery platform.
U.S. businesses spend over $20 billion annually on meals and catering, making DoorDash a compelling solution given our deep merchant partnerships, wide restaurant selection, and strong operations.
As a Corporate Account Executive, you'll have the opportunity to join one of our newest verticals on the ground floor, while still being able to leverage the expertise of our larger sales organization. The team is laying the foundation for what will eventually be a major business unit for the company.
What you’ll do
- Identify, contact, and qualify corporate customers
- Pitch corporate customers on the value of using the DoorDash platform for their meal and catering needs
- Lead demonstrations to show prospects the capabilities of the product and the best way to utilize our platform
- Own the end-to-end sales pipeline and meticulously document your actions in our CRM
- Be the voice of the corporate customer. Partner closely with operational teams to document learnings from sales processes to help us build out a best-in-class product
- Prior experience with leading an end-to-end sales cycle
- An impressive track record of being a hustler and a top performer
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly since we’re building a new vertical within DoorDash and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- A highly driven and ambitious attitude and will do whatever it takes to win
- Strong instincts in how to be strategic in leading client-facing conversations
- The ability to move the conversation in a mutually beneficial direction
- The desire and ability to learn and excel
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 1000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Ad Operations Specialist, Beijing, China
AppLovin, Beijing, China
Solution Business Manager
SimilarWeb, New York
Alliance Partnerships Manager Singapore
Business Development Manager
Senior Manager, Business Development (West Coast Region)
Senior Account Manager, CPG
BuzzFeed, New York