Strategic Partnerships, Enterprise Sales
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
On the Enterprise Sales team, you will drive DoorDash’s growth engine by structuring deals with some of the largest and most sought after restaurant chains across the country.
You are a highly effective enterprise sales or business development professional, capable of engaging in business level and P&L focused conversations with C-level executives at large privately held or publicly traded companies. You are an analytical thinker who enjoys diving into financial models and mapping out P&L implications of potential deal structures. You can lead a complex, multi-party sales process in a highly consultative manner. You are used to using data and insights to change viewpoints on the client-side.
Finally, you enjoy building stuff -- you like to experiment with new things to further develop our sales process in effective ways that we may not have explored before.
What you’ll do
- Qualify high potential prospective clients and gain access to C-level executives
- Own the sales cycle from qualification to close
- Be responsible for developing the strategy for your segment
- Engage with internal stakeholders to get buy-in on your proposed deal structures
- Model, present and defend P&L implications for various deal structures for the client
- Impact Driven -- You have a natural desire to make a huge impact on the business
- Detailed-Oriented -- You love digging into low levels of detail to extract insights
- Structured -- You love to see structure (in how you think, operate and run deals)
- Gritty -- You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- 5+ years of sales or business development experience, preferably at a start-up
- Ability to lead highly intentional and P&L-driven negotiation processes
- Proven closing skills
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills, including comfort with basic modeling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Area Vice President, Enterprise Sales
Qualtrics , Location: Texas or Mid-Atlantic Regions preferable
Account Manager, Field Sales
Pinterest, New York, NY
Executive Briefing Center Operations Associate
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Enterprise Sales
Slack, San Francisco
Account Executive- Singapore
Qualtrics , Singapore