Senior Technical Sourcer
DoorDash, San Francisco & Mountain View
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
We're bringing on senior sourcers to help us source and engage top talent across our engineering organization!
At DoorDash, our technical sourcers play an integral part in supporting our rapidly growing engineering team by working alongside our technical recruiters, hiring managers, engineers, and executives. This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to help accelerate the business by engaging top engineering talent across multiple fields and acting as an owner for specific domains.
What You’ll Achieve
- Be the owner for a specific engineering disciplines by developing hiring strategies and owning communication with the hiring manager
- Partner closely with Technical Recruiters and Hiring Managers to find top engineering talent across multiple teams
- Engage active and passive talent through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, referrals, events, etc
- Own the candidate process from initial outreach through the onsite interview
- Leverage data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies
- Assist in creating and maintaining a world-class candidate experience
- Metrics driven - you use the data to help drive your decisions
- High-energy and confident - you’ll do whatever it takes to win
- You’re an owner - driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- Humble - you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Growth-minded - you’re eager to expand your skill set and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- Desire for impact - ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
- 3+ years of technical sourcing experience, specific to software engineering roles
- Strong knowledge of boolean searching techniques
- Successful pipeline management using an ATS (Greenhouse or another similar)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 3,000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Postmates, San Francisco
Postmates, San Francisco
Linqia, San Francisco Headquarters
Human Resources Intern
Dataminr, New York
Recorded Future, Boston, MA
Senior DevOps Platform Architect
Pivotal Software, Minneapolis, Minnesota