Sales Operations Manager - Corporate Sales
DoorDash, San Francisco
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
DoorDash is looking for a Sales Operations Manager - Corporate to define and execute strategic initiatives that enhance sales productivity. This Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting DoorDash’s newest vertical, DoorDash for Business. You’ll work cross-functionally between sales, partner management, operations, product, and analytics teams to build the foundational structure.
DoorDash for Business is a new sales team, targeting the $20 billion dollar B2B meal ordering space. As our Sales Ops Manager - Corporate, you’ll drive performance improvements across the sales organization and build the foundation for it to scale. This will include building and executing go-to-market playbooks, revenue optimization, strategic initiatives to enhance productivity, process redesign, product roadmap and launches, resource allocation and pipeline analytics.
This role sits at the intersection of our revenue generation engine and our business teams, and as such will require ruthless prioritization and data-driven decision-making to ensure our teams are working against the right goals and have the tools needed to achieve them.We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, highly analytical, data-driven, and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
What you’ll do
- Strategize – Devise and execute initiatives against the overall sales org strategy for “winning the merchant”
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision-making and sound business judgment to run sales tests and lead market intelligence efforts
- Optimize – Build the best merchant acquisition engine so DoorDash continues to offer the highest quality selection for its customers
- Analyze – Build models to evaluate the economics, value, and opportunity costs of strategic initiatives intended to multiply rep productivity
- Influence – Manage cross-functional projects with our sales, partner management, operations, product, engineering, business operations and BD teams to improve the merchant experience and achieve targets
- Entrepreneurial – You have a bias towards action, an ownership mentality and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve and want to share the vision and direction of the company
- Gritty – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Problem solver – You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 5+ years of experience in strategy and operations, sales ops, or business development; direct management experience is nice to have
- High-growth startup experience is required
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment
- Excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets; SQL is a plus
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
Today, we’re one of the fastest, most reliable food delivery services in North America. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.