Senior Salesforce Developer
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
We’re looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to provide solutions and build our salesforce platform that enhances support productivity and customer experience.
As a member of the Tools Team, the Salesforce Developer will build world-class applications to improve productivity of the business processes for Sales Operations and Support Operations.
You will partner with other Engineers, Business Analysts and Salesforce Administrators. A team player, collaboration-oriented, mindset is essential!
What you’ll do
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Use of Salesforce APIs to integrate Salesforce with other tools and third-party applications
- Strong understanding of workflow, process builder and flow
- Ability to be flexible with changing priorities and to be comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage heavy workloads and projects, many on a time-sensitive basis while still maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems
- Salesforce enthusiast who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly
- Strong team player
- Minimum 3-5yrs of development experience
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM201), Certified Developer (DEV401, DEV501) certification strongly desired
- Experience with Service Cloud required
- Experience with integrations such as: Docusign, Dell Boomi, Talkdesk, Omnichannel, LiveAgent, LiveMessage, Social Studio, Knowledge, GetFeedback, Chartio and Wave Analytics strongly desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Engineer
1stdibs, New York City - Astor Place
Lead Embedded Software Engineer, Sensors and Displays
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL, Sunnyvale, CA, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland, Tel Aviv, Israel
Senior Software Engineer - Notebooks
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Sr. Software Engineer, Site Reliability
Slack, Pune, India
Software Engineer I, Sr
Merrill, Minneapolis, MN (USA)
Engineering Manager, Security
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA