Senior Salesforce Developer
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
We’re looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to provide solutions and build our Salesforce platform that enhances support productivity and customer experience. As a member of the Tools team, the Salesforce Developer will build world-class applications to improve productivity of the business processes for sales and support operations. You will partner with other engineers, business analysts, and salesforce administrators - a collaborative mindset is essential!
What You’ll Do
- Use Salesforce APIs to integrate Salesforce with other tools and third-party applications
- Strong understanding of workflow, process builder and flow
- Ability to be flexible with changing priorities and to be comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage heavy workloads and projects, many on a time-sensitive basis while still maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems
- Minimum 3-5yrs of development experience
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM201), Certified Developer (DEV401, DEV501) certification strongly desired
- Experience with Service Cloud required
- Experience with integrations such as: Docusign, Dell Boomi, Talkdesk, Omnichannel, LiveAgent, LiveMessage, Social Studio, Knowledge, GetFeedback, Chartio and Wave Analytics strongly desired
- Knowledgeable of Salesforce.com architecture and API
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.