Enterprise Sales Associate – San Francisco
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
We’re looking for an Enterprise Sales Associate to lead our enterprise sales team with sourcing and qualifying some of the largest partners in the restaurant industry.
In 2016 and 2017, we expanded exponentially across the United States and Canada, adding another 28 markets for a total 51 markets covering more than 850 cities. We also raised $127 million to double down our investment in existing and new markets by building strong and mutually beneficial relationships with merchants. Your job as an Enterprise Associate will be to do just that -- help make the largest merchants across the country available for delivery on DoorDash.
What you’ll do
- Contact and qualify the most important merchants and their decision makers nationwide
- Share key business level analysis and insights to engage C-level decision makers
- Develop customized business cases and sales collateral for high value accounts
- Refine sales messaging, qualifying and closing techniques in order to be successful
- High-energy and fearless -- you’ll do whatever it takes to win
- Data-driven -- you naturally gravitate toward data and insights to build arguments
- Persuasive -- you’re excellent at motivating prospective partners to learn about delivery
- Humble -- you’re willing to get your hands dirty and you’re open to feedback
- Gritty – you roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Self-motivated -- able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity -- things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- 1-2 years of experience in consulting, investment banking or any other analytical roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves
- Are you bilingual? Awesome...that’s a plus for us!
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.