We’re looking for an early career (1-2yrs) or college grad to be a Program Manager and lead our Mobility team to support DoorDash’s thousands of partner merchants worldwide. Product improvement, issue resolution, and company communication will rest in your hands. You’ll be part of an exciting, rapidly-growing team designed to take our company to the next level.
This candidate is a high-bandwidth, meticulously-organized individual, who can juggle multiple projects, stakeholder communication, and proactive improvement. This position calls for a self-starter who wants to innovate and be part of a dynamic, fast-moving team.
What you’ll do
- Lead project actions, such as facilitating team meetings, preparing and delivering status reports, issue tracking and risk mitigation, establishing and tracking milestones, monitoring of critical path items and implementation of appropriate corrective actions
- Create standard operating procedures and communication around new processes and take appropriate change management to inform all stakeholders
- Lead a project team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Coordinate with cross functional teams involving merchant support, engineering, sales, and IT
- Maintain relationship with third-party vendor(s) on tablet distribution, data management and device maintenance
- Recent college grad with relevant internships or studies encouraged to apply!
- 1-2 years experience leading project teams
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Data driven
- Strong communications and excellent problem solving skills
- Extremely organized and demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects at once
- A hustler with an entrepreneurial mindset and a bias to action
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or related studies required
- Proven excellence in program or project management
- People management experience a plus
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Competency with G Suite or Microsoft applications
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Law Enforcement Response Lead
Airbnb, Singapore, Singapore
Operations Manager - Ithaca, NY
LimeBike, Ithaca, NY
Power Plant Assembly Engineer
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Senior Specialist, Clinical Social Worker
Collective Health, San Francisco
Acquia, New Delhi, India