Sales Development Representative
DoorDash, Toronto, Vancouver, or Calgary, Canada
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to bring the best local and regional merchants on to DoorDash’s platform via inside sales.
Your job as a Sales Development Representative is to make favorite local merchants available for delivery on DoorDash.
What you’ll do
- Identify, contact, and qualify the most important merchants and their decision makers in your market
- Set up demonstrations for our Regional Account Executives to present in order to negotiate terms that forward the interests of both DoorDash and our merchant prospects
- High volume cold calling (65+ dials per day) and emailing in order to access decision makers
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, and closing techniques in order to be promoted to Regional Account Executive in 9-15 months
- High-energy and fearless - you’ll do whatever it takes to win
- Persuasive - you’re excellent at motivating potential partners to see the benefits DoorDash will bring to their business
- Humble - you’re willing to get your hands dirty and you’re open to feedback
- Gritty – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Self-motivated - able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - New Grads welcome to apply!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves
- Are you bilingual? Awesome...that’s a plus for us!
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
B2B Sales Manager [Freelance] - HelloFreshGO (m/w/x) - Berlin, München, Stuttgart, Frankfurt oder Köln/Düsseldorf
HelloFresh, Berlin, München, Stuttgart, Frankfurt oder Köln/Düsseldorf
Senior Director - Field Channel
HashiCorp, San Francisco, CA
Customer Success Representative
DataCamp, Leuven, Belgium
Social Tables, Washington, DC
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Greenwich
Bonobos, Greenwich, CT
Member Account Manager
WeWork, Sao Paulo São Paulo Brazil