We’re looking for an Activations Specialist to own the end to end process in setting up online ordering and web links so merchants can expand their business using DoorDash.
The activations team works as part of a post-sales initiative to welcome valued merchants to the platform. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive support and strategic implementation of additional benefits for our newest partners.
What you’ll do
- Ensure merchants have a delightful onboarding experience and are satisfied on the platform
- Own digital ordering and web link implementation for all merchants interested in promoting DoorDash delivery and pickup through their website.
- Communicate across multiple teams within the organization to coordinate a seamless set up.
- Ensure links and buttons are set to the specification of the merchant while maximizing new orders to DoorDash.
- Monitor and track progress through Salesforce reporting.
- Aggressively pursue and reach activation and upselling metrics.
- Delightful with a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Skilled in HTML and basic web design.
- Able to quickly establish relationships and determine the needs of others
- Comfortable working in fast-paced and demanding environments
- Organized and meticulous with impeccable communication skills
- Self-starter who is intrinsically motivated to succeed
- 1-2 years experience in a sales, support, or account management role required
- HTML required CSS is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Support Analyst (mid)
Fonteva, Arlington, VA
Sales Supervisor, West 4th Ave.
Warby Parker, Vancouver, BC
Instructor Manager, Enterprise
General Assembly, Washington, D.C.
Heal, Washington, DC
Bellhop Acquisition Associate
Bellhops, Atlanta, GA
Sales Strategy & Operations Manager
Peerspace, San Francisco