Strategic Partnerships Manager, Enterprise
DoorDash, Brisbane, Australia
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
About the Team
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in growing our Australian business! This is a rare opportunity for people who are excited about joining a fast-paced start-up and building something great! We’re looking for hustle, smarts, and deep market knowledge to enable us to best serve our consumers, Dashers, and merchants. Join our never-ending pursuit to better power economies in Australia and across the globe.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Manager to join the Enterprise team that will drive the strategy, execution, and relationship management of our largest clients across Grocery, Convenience and Retail.
The DoorDash Australia Enterprise team is responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, and development of the largest partnerships in Australia. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is critical to DoorDash’s growth and success in every market in which we operate. As the key part of the Enterprise Partner Management Team, you’ll develop and deliver an operational game plan for our top merchants, manage the strategy behind each client relationship, and work cross-functionally with marketing, analytics, operations and product to drive our business forward. As a small, entrepreneurial team, you’ll also be responsible for personally managing some of our most strategic partner relationships.
What you'll do…
- Strategic Vision - Engage partners in growth strategy conversations (i.e., adding more stores to DoorDash, increasing same-store sales)
- Relationship Management - Develop & foster partner relationships with C-suite as well as strategy, marketing, and operations leads to provide a best-in-class partnership
- Operational Excellence - Drive forward operational improvement with your team and partners to ensure that together we're delivering the best experience for DoorDash customers
- Drive Growth- Develop and execute co-marketing promotions that deliver mutually beneficial results
- Entrepreneurial – You’re comfortable with a fast pace; we move quick and are defining an entire industry
- Gritty – You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- Relationship-builder – You love working directly with clients; you create and maintain long-term relationships
- Problem solver – You are a problem solver at the core, with a strong bias for action
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 5+ years’ experience in management consulting, client success, account management, or sales management
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions
- High growth, entrepreneurial or early-stage startup experience
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favourite local and national businesses in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to thrive.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.