DoorDash is looking for Real Time Analysts to own Monitoring, reporting, directing live support operations.
The Real Time Analyst will become a subject matter expert on WF planning and intraday operation fundamentals including: real-time queue monitoring, skilling, reporting, escalating known issues, and tools troubleshooting in a global customer support operation. Real Time Analysts may also be asked for insights and recommendations for process improvements based on trends and ad hoc reporting/tasks as assigned by the Workforce Manager or Vendor Operations. This role also works with support leaders to ensure service levels are reached throughout the day. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong analytical and communicative skills.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor/adjust queues, agent utilization, and same-day staffing to ensure service levels and staffing needs are met.
- Interact with Vendor leaders on staffing, call trends, and general troubleshooting across multi-site contact centers.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal support team on intraday requests.
- Report out on staffing, contact and service level drivers, and historical data.
- Assist with call center tool provisioning and near-term offline planning.
- Work across departments and teams to deliver steady operations around our contact centers.
- You are a strong observer – you love finding details in the mundane and approach requests with curiosity.
- You are results-oriented, and are constantly evaluating how and whether your activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment.
- You are a communicator, comfortable with speaking to internal and external partners at all levels.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of key call center performance metrics such as service level, AHT, adherence, etc.
- At least 2 years experience in contact centers, including 1 year as a real time analyst or in planning/reporting.
- Experience with outsourced call centers preferred.
- Strong analytical mindset and multi-tasker.
- Fluent with Google Suite.
- Reporting experience including strong skills within Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred but not required.
- Ability to be a self-starter with excellent follow-up skills.
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
Jobs You May Like
Kobalt Music Group, London
Learning & Development Manager, Visa University Business Colleges - Corporate Functions
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Software Project Manager (New York)
Intrepid Pursuits, New York, NY
Event Services (Part-time)
DICE, London, Greater London UK
Audio Engineer, Recode News Podcast
Vox Media, NY
Digital Producer - Sunnyvale
AKQA, Sunnyvale, CA