Sr. Recruiting Manager, Customer Support
DoorDash, Mexico City, Mexico
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on building DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to design and execute recruiting strategies that enable DoorDash to hire exceptional talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
Our focus areas are:
RECRUITING STRATEGY--We partner with hiring teams to design recruiting strategies & processes to consistently attract and hire amazing people at scale.
BUILDING RECRUITING CAPABILITIES--We develop and build capabilities so the people of DoorDash can be an extension of the Recruiting team, increasing their skills and confidence in assessing quality talent with an eye on creating diverse & inclusive teams.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE--We manage the finesse of the interview scheduling and logistics to create a memorably personalized and unparalleled candidate experience.
QUALITY OF HIRE--We are a true partner in hiring; it's our job to help managers ensure we take a structured approach to hiring to ensure we are hiring only the best for DoorDash!
About the Role
We're looking for a Sr. Recruiting Manager, Customer Support to lead our recruiting function in Mexico! DoorDash is growing and scaling at an unprecedented rate, and you will play a critical role in helping shape the function responsible for attracting our future.
The Sr. Recruiting Manager, Customer Support is responsible for developing and driving our recruiting strategy for Mexico. As a leader at DoorDash, you will act as a strategic partner for leaders of business functions to identify talent needs, implement sourcing and scaling solutions, deliver innovative programs for diversity recruitment and drive the team to deliver against our bold and dynamic hiring plans.
This position will support our Customer Support operations in Mexico City, which includes anything from high-volume call center agent hiring, to corporate leadership roles in Mexico. This will have both leaders and individual contributors reporting directly into it, with a total team of 20.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Lead DoorDash’s recruiting strategy with a focus on acquiring top diverse talent to meet our current and future hiring needs for our core business functions.
- Lead the Mexico recruiting strategy and partner with senior stakeholders in both Mexico & US
- Continuously review the recruitment process to improve efficiencies in order to recruit at a high volume pace with a growing business
- Attract, develop and retain Recruiters and Sourcers of all levels and capabilities.
- Deploy forecasting, reporting and analytics rigor to track key recruiting and sourcing metrics and measure progress against team goals.
- Deliver ongoing reports to track results, progress to goal, impact, hiring quality and cost-effectiveness of the Recruiting team.
- Use information to detect trends/insights and adjust the strategy to optimize the impact of the team.
- Proactively communicate strategy updates and team productivity to leadership and hiring teams.
- Provide expert guidance to our leaders and hiring managers to attract, evaluate, onboard, and retain highly-skilled diverse candidates.
- Lead and mentor team members with a focus on DoorDash’s history and growth, industry knowledge and innovation within recruiting as a profession.
- Meaningfully contribute to org planning and design, and implement and maintain processes, tools, and systems needed to scale and support the recruiting team in the short and long-term.
We’re excited about you because…
- You are an authentic, inspiring and hands-on leader with experience driving, building and scaling recruiting teams in hyper-growth environments.
- You are a beacon for the best recruiters and sourcers; they seek you out and will follow you anywhere.
- You have 6+ years of high-volume recruiting/sourcing or equivalent business experience, with at least 2+ years of experience leading high-performing teams within a hyper-growth environment at progressive companies.
- You have 2+ years of experience leading leaders
- You build trusted relationships with people at all levels, across multiple functions and in all geographies.
- You have proven recruiting project management experience in company expansion-related initiatives
- You preferably have experience in call center, retail, warehouse or equivalent high-volume recruitment areas
- You have a bias for action and have an inner drive and fierce commitment to excel in the pursuit of business goals.
- You possess a penchant for seeking out new experiences, knowledge and candid feedback and an openness to learning and change.
- You have an understanding of technology and/or logistics industries and extensive experience leading in-house, geographically dispersed recruiting/sourcing teams.
- You're skilled at using data and analytics to develop insights and drive decisions.
- You have a strong point of view on how diversity and inclusion play a key role in a company’s success, track record of leading teams to achieve diversity recruiting goals and proven success working with internal and external diversity partners.
- You have adaptable and superior communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) at all levels (IC to Exec/BOD).
- You are bilingual in both Spanish and English.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.
Want to learn more about DoorDash? Visit DoorDash's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid