Dots is looking for a reliable and experienced Senior Unity Engineer who is interested in joining our multi-talented team. We have big plans for our current hit games and even more exciting new things in the pipeline! We're searching for strong engineers who love solving hard problems and have a passion to participate in the whole process, from idea to prototype to release to live ops.
The agile teams at Dots give developers opportunities to have a direct impact on the game because it requires working intimately with both the product managers and game designers to bring features and concepts to life. This development workflow demands that developers work across the spectrum of the front end stack.
We're particularly interested in any Senior Engineers driven by a desire to create solid and scalable products. Additionally, we must insist on applicants with broad skill sets for this role. We are looking for folks who are never satisfied with knowing only one part of the stack; they are driven to understand how the entire application was architected, and how it functions. We want someone who can develop into a leader, either through example as an individual contributor or eventually rising to manage the team directly.
- Worked with backend engineers on building complex server/client features
- Architected structures for the underlying systems of diverse applications
- Worked with product and design teams on iterating broad features
- Led large development teams
- Written scalable and easily maintainable code
- Specced, built and maintained internal tools and plugins
- Shepherded an existing project with a large user base
- Integrated, maintained, or created SDKs enabling new features and functionality
If you have done more than half of these things then we would love to talk to you!
Responsibilities could include:
- Leading a team of engineers on game engineering tasks
- Architecting comprehensive solutions to live problems
- Discerning and solving big picture issues
- Creating internal plugins to ease our team's burdens
- Leading and implementing massive features in our games
We look forward to hearing from you!
Go behind the scenes of one of the most downloaded games in the world... Dots!
The people behind Dots are an eclectic mix of illustrators, musicians, animators, designers and engineers that believe everyone can enjoy a great game.
Be a Better Dots Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Dots when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Dots? Visit Dots's website.
Jobs You May Like
Colwen Hotels, Somerville MA, US
Senior Software QA Engineer
Anomali, Belfast, United Kingdom
Creative Services Coordinator
ModCloth, Los Angeles, CA
C3, Rome, Italy
IT Support Specialist | Digital & IT | Core Business Franchise
Inter IKEA Group, Malmö Skåne County, SE
Full Stack Developer (France - Paris) - Internship possible