Senior Product Manager at Dots
Dots is a new gaming company with three mobile hits so far (Dots, TwoDots, and Dots & Co), and over 100 million installs. We’re a growing team of multi-talented people. We have big plans for more games in the future and we’re looking to add more dynamic people to the team.
For this role we're looking for an experienced product manager with a passion for puzzle and role-playing games and a strong ambition to build a top-grossing title. This role is full-time and based in our NYC office.
The ideal candidate has experience prioritizing complex product roadmaps, optimizing features for revenue, retention, and reach, performing data analysis to measure impact, running A/B tests, and communicating overall project status with a broad set of stakeholders (team, company, management, and partners). Familiarity with the casual puzzle and puzzle RPG genres, including the systems that power those games, is essential.
Dots is a very hands-on studio, so the Senior Product Manager role will be deep in detail writing specs, project management tools, collaborating with our data science team to analyze performance, and partnering closely with our user acquisition and marketing teams for growth campaigns.
- Prioritize features and initiatives that will grow player LTV
- Collaborate with the title’s Game Director to deliver great experiences that impact revenue, retention, and reach
- Design and implement A/B tests to gain valuable insights on player behavior and KPI’s
- Prepare and present regular updates on the game’s performance
- Stay abreast of competitive features in the industry and evangelize best practices across teams
- Drive high level product strategy as well as detailed improvements to features
- Strong passion and knowledge for video games, particularly mobile free to play titles (love for puzzle games a plus)
- 2+ years experience working on F2P games as a Product Manager
- Experience with managing live operations for a mobile game and familiar with agile development practices
- Strong analytical background
- Experience in analyzing data using dashboard and analytical tools to create actionable recommendations
- Great instincts on user experience and fun with the ability to articulate to others what makes something compelling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to set and maintain clear goals and work well in a team environment
- Authorization to work in the United States
See All Jobs at Dots
Be a Better Dots Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Dots when you watch classes taught by their top employees.