Dots is on the lookout for a QA Lead to help with testing efforts on live products like Two Dots, and new products currently in development. The ideal candidate would be someone with solid experience in the software development lifecycle and understands the requirements for testing at each stage of the lifecycle. The ideal candidate knows how and why software fails, is adept at finding and explaining such failures, and can improve processes to ensure failures happen less often. This candidate is someone who enjoys working hands-on, is motivated to take full ownership of the quality of a product, and can suss out enough information from an unplanned defect to help the developers come to a satisfactory resolution quickly.
- Plan and help manage testing and release procedures on one mobile game at a time, across our growing suite of games
- Drive improvements to testing processes through automation and smart resource management
- Tasked with writing, tracking, and verifying bugs and feature improvements
- Update and continually improve testing processes, test plans, and testing tools
- Extensive hands-on experience managing and performing quantitative testing on mobile software, games experience a BIG plus
- Familiarity with iOS and Android store ecosystems and testing expectations
- Experience contributing or leading automation efforts on mobile apps
- Foresight to plan out realistic testing schedules for yourself and QA Engineers and be able to hit those dates under pressure
- Ability to design, write, and run exhaustive test plans for entire games and specific features
- Knowledge of, and experience working in, a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong motivation to learn new things and improve
- Capacity to lead and effectively task additional QA testers
- Experience using a ticketing system like Jira
- Great technical communication skills both written and verbal
- Can give qualitative feedback when expected and be able to take some in return
- Self starter and a leader who can drive projects to completion
- Passion for great mobile games
- Passion for beautiful, simplistic design
- Must be qualified to work in the United States
Go behind the scenes of one of the most downloaded games in the world... Dots!
The people behind Dots are an eclectic mix of illustrators, musicians, animators, designers and engineers that believe everyone can enjoy a great game.
Be a Better Dots Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Dots when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Dots? Visit Dots's website.
Jobs You May Like
Corporate Counsel, Tech Transactions
Yelp, New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Phoenix, AZ or San Francisco, CA