We are looking for a mid to senior level Unity Developer to join our multi-talented team. It’s important to us that every member of our team has a variety of skills and interests outside of engineering. We have big plans for many more games in the future and we’re looking to add more dynamic people to the team to help us grow!
Working at Dots
Every team at Dots is small, quick, and intensely iterative. Small teams give the developers direct impact on the game because it requires working intimately with both the game and graphic designers to bring features and concepts to life. This development workflow also affords developers the ability to work across the front end stack. Here are a few examples of what you could be doing on any given week:
- Implementing game play functionality with a game designer
- Implementing and iterating on the user experience with a graphic designer
- Optimizing performance through low level shader/textures manipulation
- Integrating / maintaining SDKs enabling new types of features and functionality
- Creating / iterating on custom game service calls
- Creating Unity specific tools for game designers / graphic designers / technical artists
As a developer at Dots you will get to influence all parts of the Unity codebase. In addition, facilitating the growth of our engineers is of the highest priority for us. Putting an engineer in a place to learn new things, according to what they want to learn is the way that we keep our team small, smart, quick and effective. If this sounds interesting to you, we’d love to have a chat and see if you are the right fit.
- Have shipped at least one commercial game using Unity (C#)
- Are a self-reliant hacker that can quickly adopt to new systems and languages
- Are a strong communicator with excellent problem solving skills
- Have a passion for great mobile games, but a good balance of interests and skills in other areas as well
- Are qualified to work in the United States
Go behind the scenes of one of the most downloaded games in the world... Dots!
The people behind Dots are an eclectic mix of illustrators, musicians, animators, designers and engineers that believe everyone can enjoy a great game.
Be a Better Dots Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Dots when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Dots? Visit https://www.dots.co/
Jobs You May Like
Data Security: Application Security Engineer
Time Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Software Engineer, C++
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Mobile Application Developer
VP of Technology
Bonobos, New York, NY
Senior Technical CRM Program Manager
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Senior Software Engineer (Front End, Back End)
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA