We are looking for a mid to senior level Unity Developer to join our diverse team. It’s important to us that every contributor to our games has a variety of skills and interests outside of engineering. We have big plans for our current hits and more games in the future, and we need dynamic people to help realize our visions.
Working at Dots
The agile teams at Dots give developers opportunities to have a direct impact on the game because it requires working intimately with both the product managers and game designers to bring features and concepts to life. This development workflow demands that developers work across the spectrum of the front end stack. Here are a few examples of what you could be doing on any given week:
- Implementing gameplay functionality in coordination with a game designer
- Iterating and visual quality assurance on the user experience with a graphic designer
- Optimizing performance through low level shader/textures manipulation
- Integrating and maintaining SDKs to enable new types of features and flexibility
- Creating and iterating on custom game service calls, while keeping in touch with our metrics team
- Creating Unity specific tools for game designers / graphic designers / technical artists / QA
As a developer at Dots you will get to influence all parts of the Unity codebase. In addition, facilitating the growth of our engineers is of the highest priority for us. Putting an engineer in a place to learn new things, according to what they want to learn is the way that we keep our team smart, quick and effective. If this sounds interesting to you, we’d love to have a chat.
- Have shipped at least one commercial game using Unity (C#)
- Are a self-reliant maker that can quickly adapt to new systems and languages
- Are a strong communicator with tried and true problem solving skills
- Have a passion for great mobile games, but a good balance of interests and skills in other areas as well
- Are qualified to work in the United States
Go behind the scenes of one of the most downloaded games in the world... Dots!
The people behind Dots are an eclectic mix of illustrators, musicians, animators, designers and engineers that believe everyone can enjoy a great game.
Be a Better Dots Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Dots when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Dots? Visit Dots's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Systems Engineer (m/f)
Quality Assurance Engineer - Ankara
Insider, Ankara, Turkey
Kobalt Music Group, Los Angeles
Senior Software Engineer, Java - xRapid
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Associate Audio Systems Engineer - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Senior Software Engineer - API
Twilio, San Francisco, CA