Dots is a new gaming company with three mobile hits so far (Dots, Two Dots, and Dots & Co), and over 100 million installs. We’re a growing team of multi-talented people. We have big plans for more games in the future and we’re looking to add more dynamic people to the team.
We are looking for an experienced product manager with a passion for games and a strong ambition to drive growth at a startup. This role will be part of the product team responsible for pushing initiatives to find new opportunities for audience growth, improve retention and monetization in live games, and spreading best practices throughout the company. It is a full-time position based in our NYC office.
The ideal candidate is analytical, comfortable with data, results oriented, and can navigate through ambiguity. Prior experience prioritizing complex product roadmaps, optimizing features towards business goals, running A/B tests and analyzing data, is valued. Familiarity with the puzzle and other casual genres on mobile, including the systems that power those games, is a strong plus.
Dots is a very hands-on studio, so the Senior Product Manager role will be deep in detail writing specs, project management tools, collaborating with our data science team to analyze performance, and partnering closely with our user acquisition and marketing teams to find opportunities for growth.
- Prioritize features and initiatives that will grow our player base and player LTV
- Collaborate with other roles to deliver great experiences that impact revenue, retention, and reach
- Design and implement A/B tests to gain valuable insights on player behavior and KPI’s
- Prepare and present regular updates on the game’s performance
- Stay abreast of competitive features in the industry and evangelize best practices across teams
- Drive high level product strategy as well as detailed improvements to features
- Strong passion and knowledge for video games, particularly mobile free to play titles (love for puzzle games a plus)
- 1-3 years experience working on F2P games as a Product Manager
- Proven track record with managing live operations on mobile and familiar with agile development practices
- Analytical thinker with experience in analyzing data using dashboard and tools to create actionable recommendations
- Possesses great instincts for user experience and fun with the ability to articulate to others what makes something compelling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to set and maintain clear goals and work well in a team environment
- Familiarity or experience developing in Unity a plus
- Authorization to work in the United States
Go behind the scenes of one of the most downloaded games in the world... Dots!
The people behind Dots are an eclectic mix of illustrators, musicians, animators, designers and engineers that believe everyone can enjoy a great game.
Be a Better Dots Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Dots when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Dots? Visit Dots's website.
Jobs You May Like
Outside Sales Development Representative
DoorDash, Toronto, ON, Canada
VFX Coordinator: Original Film
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Indigo, Memphis, TN
People Operations Coordinator
Slack, San Francisco
Digital Communications + Content Manager
LMHQ, New York, NY USA