User Acquisition Manager
Dots is a gaming company with three mobile hits (Dots, Two Dots, and Dots & Co), and over 100 million installs. We’re a growing team of multi-talented people. We have big plans for more games in the future and we’re looking to add more dynamic people to the team.
Performance marketing is a core part of our business and we are looking to bring on board a User Acquisition Manager who is creative, analytical, and a business-savvy number-cruncher. In this role, you will be a key part of accelerating our growth for existing titles and delivering upcoming titles to new audiences.
In this role, you will be expected to be familiar with the F2P games business, keep up to date with existing and emerging trends in mobile user acquisition, and be able to manage internal and external partners to deliver a high return on investment. Your work will have a tremendous impact on games to be seen and played millions of global players!
Previous experience in UA/Media Buying Analysis/Performance Marketing is required. Your title will be commensurate with experience. This role is full-time and based in our NYC office.
- Oversee the crafting and execution of User Acquisition strategy for existing games and future game launches
- Manage internal and external partners to ensure efficient use of marketing budget
- Analyze data to evaluate campaigns to deliver on install volume and ROI targets
- Stay on top of shifting industry trends and acquisition best practices to capture efficiencies and first mover advantages
- Collaborate with the data science and product teams to create robust analytical tools, technology, and processes to evaluate campaign effectiveness and identify opportunities
- Influence the product roadmap to prioritize features that will help increase the effectiveness of UA campaigns
- Maintain the platform app stores to communicate our brand while optimizing conversion rates
- Creatively find solutions to acquiring users, whether it be through ideating new designs, exploring new channels, or anything else
- Track effectiveness of campaigns and report on performance to Senior Management and Game Leads
- 3+ years of mobile consumer advertising or mobile media buying experience with a demonstrable track record of delivering results
- Intuitive understanding of UA KPIs and the factors that drive them
- Have great knowledge of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (e.g. TUNE, Adjust, etc.)
- Familiarity with tracking tools and audience measurement tools like MMP, Tableau, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.
- Online marketing and traffic management (display, retargeting, video marketing, etc.)
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to apply them to collaborate with a creative development environment
- Strong passion and knowledge for video games, particularly mobile F2P titles
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Experience managing install campaigns on Facebook, Google, and other mobile ad networks for games targeting global audience
- Familiarity with new mobile game launches
- SQL and/or related programming skills
Go behind the scenes of one of the most downloaded games in the world... Dots!
The people behind Dots are an eclectic mix of illustrators, musicians, animators, designers and engineers that believe everyone can enjoy a great game.
Be a Better Dots Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Dots when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Dots? Visit Dots's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Continuous Delivery Engineer
InfluxData, San Francisco
Software Engineer, Stitch
Engineering Director, Marketplace
Lyft, San Francisco
Back End Engineer (Remote)
Product Support Technical Lead
Cherwell Software, Colorado Springs
Mechanics Manager - Hamburg
LimeBike, Hamburg, Germany