Inspired by minimalist art, Dots was created with the notion that beauty and fun are not mutually exclusive. Now as a successful studio, our goal is to provide the world with stylish and meaningful daily play experiences.
We are looking for a User Acquisition (UA) Manager who can drive growth on Paid Social channels to join our diverse, multi-talented team.
Performance Marketing is a core part of our business and we are looking to bring on board a User Acquisition Manager who is both creative and analytical. In this role, you will be a key part of accelerating our growth for existing titles and delivering upcoming titles to new audiences.
In this role, you will be expected to be familiar with the Free-to-Play (F2P) games business, keep up to date with existing and emerging trends in mobile user acquisition, and be able to manage internal and external partners to deliver a high return on investment. Your work will have a tremendous impact on games to be seen and played by millions of global players!
Previous experience in UA/Media Buying Analysis/Performance Marketing is required. This role is full-time and based in our NYC office, though many on the team are currently working remotely until it is safe to go back to the office.
- Support the crafting and execute the User Acquisition strategy for Paid Social channels (Facebook, TikTok, SnapChat, Pinterest)
- Serve as a main point of contact for internal and external data & tech relationships
- Collaborate with the analytics, data science and product teams to create robust analytical tools, technology, and processes to evaluate campaign effectiveness and identify opportunities
- Analyze data to evaluate campaigns to deliver on install volume and ROI targets
- Stay on top of shifting industry trends and acquisition best practices to capture efficiencies and first mover advantages
- Advocate for the product roadmap to prioritize features that will help increase the effectiveness of UA campaigns
- Creatively find solutions to acquiring users, whether it be through ideating new ad concepts, exploring new channels, or trying new advertising products
- Track effectiveness of campaigns and report on performance to senior management and Game Leads
- 2+ years in user acquisition, media buying analysis, direct-response or performance marketing with a demonstrable track record of delivering results
- Intuitive understanding of UA KPIs and the factors that drive them
- Have great knowledge of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (e.g. AppsFlyer, Adjust, Singular, etc.)
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to apply them to collaborate with a creative development environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to concisely describe growth marketing opportunities, technologies, and market trends to support business decisions
- Strong passion and knowledge for video games, particularly mobile F2P titles
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Strong experience managing mobile ad campaigns on Facebook, Google UAC or other paid social media platforms
- Deep understanding of mobile attribution, marketing analytics, and data ecosystem
- Familiarity with new mobile game launches
- Intermediate SQL and/or related programming skills
Dots is an award-winning gaming company with three mobile hits—Dots , Two Dots, and Dots & Co—and over 100 million installs. We are newly proud members of the Take-Two Interactive family.
While currently fully remote, we expect to return to our stylish office, located in Manhattan in the historic Meatpacking District, once we can safely do so.
We promote a friendly, honest, and collaborative work environment and believe we are at our best when we include everyone, regardless of one’s race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical ability or attribute, and religious beliefs. We are proud of the diversity we’ve fostered and are continuing to make changes within the company to make Dots more equitable for everyone.
Here at Dots we offer a suite of benefits, including:
- Annual company retreat
- Regular company outings for team building
- Active Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion groups at Dots and Take-Two
- 100% health insurance coverage for you and your family (medical, dental and vision)
- One Medical membership
- HSA and FSA accounts
- 18 weeks paid Parental Leave for primary caregivers
- 401k contributions
- Student loan assistance program
- Discounts with CitiBike memberships + Health/Wellness stipend
- And more...
Go behind the scenes of one of the most downloaded games in the world... Dots!
The people behind Dots are an eclectic mix of illustrators, musicians, animators, designers and engineers that believe everyone can enjoy a great game.
Be a Better Dots Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Dots when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Dots? Visit Dots's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.