Inspired by minimalist art, Dots was created with the notion that beauty and fun are not mutually exclusive. Now as a successful studio, our goal is to provide the world with stylish and meaningful daily play experiences.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a passion for games and a strong ambition to drive growth in a startup-like environment working on one of our biggest hit titles, Two Dots. This role will be part of the Product Team responsible for pushing initiatives to grow our game's audience, improve retention & monetization, and spread best practices throughout the studio. This is a full-time position based in our NYC office.
The ideal candidate has experience prioritizing complex product roadmaps, optimizing features towards business goals, performing data analysis to measure impact, running A/B tests, and communicating overall project status with a broad set of stakeholders (team, company, management, and partners). Familiarity with the casual puzzle and puzzle RPG genres, including the systems that power those games, is a strong plus.
Dots is a very hands-on studio, so the Product Manager role will be deeply involved in writing specs, using project management tools, collaborating with our data science team to analyze performance, and partnering closely with our user acquisition and marketing teams to grow the game.
- Prioritize features and initiatives that will grow our player base and player LTV
- Collaborate with other roles to deliver great experiences that impact revenue, retention, and reach
- Design and implement A/B tests to gain valuable insights on player behavior and KPI’s
- Prepare and present regular updates on the game’s performance
- Stay abreast of competitive features in the industry and evangelize best practices across teams
- Drive high level product strategy as well as detailed improvements to features
We are looking for:
- Strong passion and knowledge for video games, particularly mobile free to play titles (love for puzzle games a plus)
- 2+ years experience working on F2P games as a Product Manager (or related experience)
- Proven track record with managing live operations on mobile and familiar with agile development practices
- Analytical thinker with experience in analyzing data using dashboard and tools to create actionable recommendations
- Possesses great instincts for user experience and fun with the ability to articulate to others what makes something compelling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to set and maintain clear goals and work well in a team environment
- Familiarity or experience developing in Unity a plus
- Authorization to work in the United States
Dots is an award-winning gaming company with three mobile hits—Dots , Two Dots, and Dots & Co—and over 100 million installs. We are newly proud members of the Take-Two Interactive family.
While currently fully remote, we expect to return to our stylish office, located in Manhattan in the historic Meatpacking District, once we can safely do so.
We promote a friendly, honest, and collaborative work environment and believe we are at our best when we include everyone, regardless of one’s race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical ability or attribute, and religious beliefs. We are proud of the diversity we’ve fostered and are continuing to make changes within the company to make Dots more equitable for everyone.
Here at Dots we offer a suite of benefits, including:
- 401k contributions
- 100% health insurance coverage for you and your family (medical, dental and vision)
- Annual company retreat
- Regular company outings for team building
- Active Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion groups at Dots and Take-Two
- One Medical membership
- HSA and FSA accounts
- 18 weeks paid Parental Leave for primary caregivers
- Student loan assistance program
- Discounts with CitiBike + Health and Wellness stipend
- And more...
This is a full time role based in New York City. We are currently working remotely, but expect this candidate to be available to work out of our office once it is safe to do so.
Note: We are a small team, and thank you in advance for your patience while we review what we anticipate will be a large volume of applicants.
Go behind the scenes of one of the most downloaded games in the world... Dots!
The people behind Dots are an eclectic mix of illustrators, musicians, animators, designers and engineers that believe everyone can enjoy a great game.
Be a Better Dots Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Dots when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Dots? Visit Dots's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos