Inspired by minimalist art, Dots was created with the notion that beauty and fun are not mutually exclusive. Now as a successful studio, our goal is to provide the world with engaging and stylish daily play experiences. Dots is seeking a Creative Director to join our diverse and multi-talented New Games Team. You’ll work alongside our executive teams to develop a deep portfolio of potential projects that fit within our company goals. As Creative Director, you’ll lead our game ideation planning, prototyping, and qualitative testing processes.
- Work to define a long-term creative strategy for our new games pipeline.
- Define and evolve world-class standards for prototyping at Dots.
- Devise processes that generate potential new projects that meet the studios creative, business and product needs.
- Deliver against Dots’ core value of Player Connection by fostering strong playtesting and player feedback processes.
- Manage and evolve early assessment processes for new game prototypes.
- Lead on communication of new game ideation across the studio.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Experience contributing to brand-building and IP development.
- Proven success in the development and execution of mobile games.
- Extensive hands-on game design experience.
- Strong literacy in product and business context for mobile game projects.
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to drive creativity and innovation, while operating within strategic and commercial goals.
- Deep working knowledge of current mobile casual game space.
- Excellent time management, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
Dots is an award-winning gaming company with three mobile hits—Dots , Two Dots, and Dots & Co—and over 100 million installs. We are newly proud members of the Take-Two Interactive family.
While currently fully remote, we expect to return to our stylish office, located in Manhattan in the historic Meatpacking District, once we can safely do so.
We promote a friendly, honest, and collaborative work environment and believe we are at our best when we include everyone, regardless of one’s race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical ability or attribute, and religious beliefs. We are proud of the diversity we’ve fostered and are continuing to make changes within the company to make Dots more equitable for everyone.
- Here at Dots we offer a suite of benefits, including:
- Annual company retreat
- Regular company outings for team building
- Active Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion groups at Dots and Take-Two
- Competitive health insurance coverage for you and your family (medical, dental and vision)
- HSA and FSA accounts
- Competitive paid Parental Leave for primary caregivers
- 401k contributions
- Student loan assistance program
- Discounts with CitiBike + Fitness
- And more...
Go behind the scenes of one of the most downloaded games in the world... Dots!
The people behind Dots are an eclectic mix of illustrators, musicians, animators, designers and engineers that believe everyone can enjoy a great game.
Be a Better Dots Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Dots when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Dots? Visit Dots's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.