Job Title: Content Intern (paid)
Reports to: Assistant Editor
Job status: 15-20 hours/wk
Start Date: Immediately
At DrAxe.com, we take pride in creating some of the best product pages, content, webinars, and members areas in the world. And while we have a lot of successes under our belt, we're just getting started. As a Content Intern at DrAxe.com, you will work with the content team for the #1 fastest growing company in Tennessee and 2nd-ranked natural health website in the world.
Most importantly, you'll see first hand how your work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives!
What you’ll be doing
- You will be organizing content spreadsheets for our articles, keywords, rankings, etc.
- You will be writing SEO-friendly YouTube descriptions for our video content and creating relevant tags.
- You will be updating old articles to meet our current editorial standards.
- You will be brainstorming recipe and video content ideas.
- You will be responding to comments on DrAxe.com.
- You will be redirecting 404 errors to boost the website’s SEO.
- You will be implementing lead magnets.
- You will be assisting the content team with other relevant tasks as the needs arise.
What We're Looking For
- You must have a willingness to learn SEO. Preference to those who already have experience.
- You must have a passion for written and video content.
- You must be currently enrolled in college or university or recently graduated in 2017.
- You are highly driven.
- You are coachable.
- You have a great eye for detail.
- You work quickly with impeccable accuracy.
- You love being organized.
- You are humble.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast-growing company, things can change last minute.
- You have an ability to apply yourself and work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
If this sounds like you, send us your information! We are huge on culture fit, so put some personality into your cover letter. Let us know why you want to work with us, and what would make you the perfect fit! We really do read them!
About us Dr. Axe is growing fast, hence being recently named the fastest growing company in not only Nashville, but Tennessee and hitting Inc. 5000's fastest growing companies list 2 years in a row and coming in at #35- oh, and we just hit the #1 ranked natural health website in the world! And we can't stop to breathe. All this to say, we're on the hunt for some of the most talented people we can find. Check out our open opportunities! http://careers.draxe.com/ We are passionate about helping people around the world transform their lives through natural health and wellness. Created by Dr. Josh Axe in 2010, we have been in constant hyper-growth busy delivering an unparalleled class of product and education on nutrition, natural medicine, fitness, healthy recipes, DIY home remedies and trending health news through multiple platforms including Facebook Live, webinars, videos, podcasts, Q&As and ebooks. We work hard, and we play hard. No suit and ties around here. Unless, of course, you really want to wear one - and we eat kale. We're after cutting edge talent in all areas of digital marketing. Calling all developers, growth hackers, designers, email marketers, data analysts, digital marketing project managers - all things digital marketing! We need you! The speed is a blur. But if you're willing to put your head down and do the work, you'll be part of a team transforming lives around the country and world. If that’s you, again, check out our careers page at http://careers.draxe.com/. Headquartered in Nashville, we are one of the country's fastest growing cities. While we are home to country music and the Grand Ole Opry, don't let that fool you into thinking we are only a sleepy southern town. New restaurants, music venues, parks, theaters, art galleries and other fun things you'd come to expect from a thriving city are appearing daily in Nashville. Even with all that, we're still known as the city with a small town feel.
Want to learn more about Dr.Axe.com? Visit Dr.Axe.com's website.
Brewing up the future, today.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Content
Khan Academy, Remote Friendly (must be willing to overlap with IST daily by 4 hours)