Job Title: Senior Digital Marketing Copywriter
Reports to: VP of Digital Marketing
Job status: Full-time
Start Date: Immediately
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products.
We are looking for a rockstar Senior Digital Marketing Copywriter to write compelling, on-brand digital marketing copy that maintains the unique voice, talking points, and high quality associated with the #1 fastest growing company in Tennessee and #1-ranked natural health website in the world. You will join a group of performance-driven digital marketers who are constantly seeking ways to reach our customers more quickly, effectively, and efficiently - all while building an enduring natural health brand.
What you’ll be doing
- You will take large amounts of information and distill them into engaging copy.
- You will be the voice of Dr. Axe to our customers.
- You will translate marketing strategy and objectives into direct response creatives that generate strong response rates.
- You will hit deadlines without excuses.
- You will outline, draft and edit emails and miscellaneous website copy.
- You will develop positioning, messaging and strategy for online content.
- You will research, collect, outline, draft and edit pieces for use on a variety of Dr. Axes channels (blog, email, courses, etc) or via one of Dr. Axe's strategic partners.
- You maintain flexibility to turn around rush assignments on short notice.
- You will edit a variety of DrAxe.com copy. Attention to detail is critical.
- You will manage and report your progress for on-going writing projects.
What We're Looking For
- Required: A minimum of 2 years of experience in direct response and/or digital marketing copywriting
- Experience in a regulated industry is a must.
- Experience in supplement or beauty field highly preferred.
- Ideal candidate is familiar with the Dr. Axe’s brand and products.
- Must have a portfolio that demonstrates strong abilities, standout creative thinking, and exceptional writing skills.
- Experience in online marketing.
- Strong preference given to those with a digital marketing analytics platform.
- Able to vary writing style to meet audience and medium needs.
- High attention to quality, accuracy and thoroughness required.
- You are a digital marketer at heart, and copywriting is your expression of this passion.
- You are highly driven.
- Writing is kind of your thing.
- You are humble.
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast growing company things can change last minute.
- Ability to apply yourself and work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- Superb project management skills.
The learning curve will be steep. The speed will be a blur. But if you’re willing to put your head down and do the work, you’ll be a key member of the digital marketing team for a company transforming lives around the country and world.
From a modern open concept office to healthy kale snacks in the kitchen, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random pinata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is you, we'd love to hear from you! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)
About us Dr. Axe is growing fast, hence being recently named the fastest growing company in not only Nashville, but Tennessee and hitting Inc. 5000's fastest growing companies list 2 years in a row and coming in at #35- oh, and we just hit the #1 ranked natural health website in the world! And we can't stop to breathe. All this to say, we're on the hunt for some of the most talented people we can find. Check out our open opportunities! http://careers.draxe.com/ We are passionate about helping people around the world transform their lives through natural health and wellness. Created by Dr. Josh Axe in 2010, we have been in constant hyper-growth busy delivering an unparalleled class of product and education on nutrition, natural medicine, fitness, healthy recipes, DIY home remedies and trending health news through multiple platforms including Facebook Live, webinars, videos, podcasts, Q&As and ebooks. We work hard, and we play hard. No suit and ties around here. Unless, of course, you really want to wear one - and we eat kale. We're after cutting edge talent in all areas of digital marketing. Calling all developers, growth hackers, designers, email marketers, data analysts, digital marketing project managers - all things digital marketing! We need you! The speed is a blur. But if you're willing to put your head down and do the work, you'll be part of a team transforming lives around the country and world. If that’s you, again, check out our careers page at http://careers.draxe.com/. Headquartered in Nashville, we are one of the country's fastest growing cities. While we are home to country music and the Grand Ole Opry, don't let that fool you into thinking we are only a sleepy southern town. New restaurants, music venues, parks, theaters, art galleries and other fun things you'd come to expect from a thriving city are appearing daily in Nashville. Even with all that, we're still known as the city with a small town feel.
Want to learn more about Dr.Axe.com? Visit Dr.Axe.com's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Care Coordinator - Synapse
Time Inc., Stamford, CT
[Freelancer] Airbnb Experiences Ambassador, Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto
Airbnb, Tokyo OR Osaka OR Kyoto
Postmates, San Francisco
Honey, Los Angeles (HQ)
Sales Enablement Manager
Wizeline, San Francisco, USA