Job Title: Territory Sales Representative
Reports to: Territory Sales Manager
Start date: Immediately
Ancient Nutrition together with DrAxe.com is a fast growing wellness brand focused on providing history’s healthiest, real food nutrients to today’s modern world. With a strong brand and passionate team, we are on a mission to provide best in class products with wholesome, clean ingredients that fuel the body and mind, restoring health, strength, and vitality. Ancient Nutrition has quickly become the #2 protein supplement and meal replacement brand in the natural health channel through its pioneering line of Bone Broth Protein, Multi Collagen Protein, Essential Oils, and Keto products. DrAxe.com is the fastest-growing natural health website in the world with over 17 million unique visitors per month, and the 35th fastest growing company in the nation!
As the Territory Sales Representative (TSR) you will join the sales force behind one of the fastest growing and most innovative natural health and wellness companies in the country.
Most importantly, you'll see first-hand how your work helps millions of people live healthier, richer lives.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade outlets.
- You’ll research accounts and generate or follow through with sales leads.
- You’ll become proficient in the selling of Promotions to accounts that are pre-defined by Territory Sales Director, with the intent of engaging our retail partners in an active business-planning cycle.
- You’ll work with the territory demo team.
- You’ll perform demos as needed.
- You’ll educate store staff on product and value of the brand.
- You’ll assist with store merchandising opportunities.
- You’ll participate in weekly conference calls with Territory Sales Manager.
- You’ll meet and exceed company quotas in all product lines.
- You’ll attend trade shows and special events.
What we’re looking for:
- You must have a college degree with previous experience in sales.
- You must share openly your passion for health and wellness.
- You must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be experienced with Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
- You must be a Road Warrior.
- You must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and good driving record.
- You are highly driven and passionate about health and wellness.
- You are tech savvy. Computers, software and computer programs do not intimidate you.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
- You are a self-starter who will take ownership in selling and product education.
- You are a team player who will jump in when needed.
- You have been described as an excellent communicator.
- Your friends say you are humble.
- You are coachable. You will listen, ask questions, and if at first you don’t succeed - try, try again.
About Working with Us
From a modern open concept corporate office in Nashville, TN to healthy kale snacks, Ancient Nutrition is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don't need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team and have random acts of team-wide fun including The Escape Game, Top Golf, and the random pinata at the summer cookout.
We offer standard health insurance benefits, basic life insurance and access to affordable vision, dental and disability insurance. Unlimited paid time off is a given, and after a year of being on the team, both paid maternity and paternity leave are offered.
We are passionate about living healthy lives and offer free Ancient Nutrition products and affinity programs with local, holistic providers.
If you think this is you, we'd love to hear from you! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)
About us Dr. Axe is growing fast, hence being recently named the fastest growing company in not only Nashville, but Tennessee and hitting Inc. 5000's fastest growing companies list 2 years in a row and coming in at #35- oh, and we just hit the #1 ranked natural health website in the world! And we can't stop to breathe. All this to say, we're on the hunt for some of the most talented people we can find. Check out our open opportunities! http://careers.draxe.com/ We are passionate about helping people around the world transform their lives through natural health and wellness. Created by Dr. Josh Axe in 2010, we have been in constant hyper-growth busy delivering an unparalleled class of product and education on nutrition, natural medicine, fitness, healthy recipes, DIY home remedies and trending health news through multiple platforms including Facebook Live, webinars, videos, podcasts, Q&As and ebooks. We work hard, and we play hard. No suit and ties around here. Unless, of course, you really want to wear one - and we eat kale. We're after cutting edge talent in all areas of digital marketing. Calling all developers, growth hackers, designers, email marketers, data analysts, digital marketing project managers - all things digital marketing! We need you! The speed is a blur. But if you're willing to put your head down and do the work, you'll be part of a team transforming lives around the country and world. If that’s you, again, check out our careers page at http://careers.draxe.com/. Headquartered in Nashville, we are one of the country's fastest growing cities. While we are home to country music and the Grand Ole Opry, don't let that fool you into thinking we are only a sleepy southern town. New restaurants, music venues, parks, theaters, art galleries and other fun things you'd come to expect from a thriving city are appearing daily in Nashville. Even with all that, we're still known as the city with a small town feel.
Want to learn more about Dr.Axe.com? Visit Dr.Axe.com's website.
Sweat in good company