Senior Program Manager, Diversity & Inclusion
DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a tech company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Are you a people person?
DraftKings is searching for a Senior Program Manager of Diversity & Inclusion to champion and drive change across the business. You will build strong relationships, advocate for employees, and drive a holistic strategy for DraftKings’ Diversity & Inclusion needs. If you have experience leading successful programs on a companywide scale, then we want you to join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Program Manager:
- Partner with the People Leadership Team and the Senior Leadership Team to identify goals and metrics, and drive results across the business.
- Build strong relationships and serve as a conduit for communication to all employees.
- Provide subject matter expertise and a consultative approach to identify solutions to gap areas across the Company.
- Partner with Internal Communications and Talent Acquisition to influence communications programs and employment branding inside and outside the Company.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4-7 years of HR experience, with direct experience leading Diversity & Inclusion initiatives.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Self-starter with initiative who is able to lead and work in a fast-paced, changing environment—handling multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).