Associate Creative Director, Brand
DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Create in a groundbreaking community.
DraftKings is seeking an Associate Creative Director, with a focus on copywriting, for our Brand team. The successful candidate will lead creative teams in the development of broadcast, digital, and mobile advertising that delivers measureable results in business growth.
What you’ll do as an Associate Creative Director, Brand:
- Determine how to use art and copy resources to develop creative campaigns that are always on-brand.
- Collaborate with all channel leads to understand consumer data and KPIs from our performance ad campaigns and adjust the creative to get the best results.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to build the appropriate team to support the creative needs and help define the creative vision.
- Provide expertise on voice, design, brand, direct response best practices, user research, and innovation that translates into effective performance-marketing videos, banners, GIFs, and playables.
- Establish an authentic “fan-to-fan” tone to build relationships with our target.
What skills you will use:
- 10+ years of relevant experience—proven track record of managing creative teams.
- Experience in consumer marketing; games or entertainment advertising is a plus.
- Deep understanding of mobile and digital performance marketing.
- Ability to understand how to communicate successfully with limited real estate—on a mobile phone.
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative solutions and apply cutting edge techniques.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Marketing Manager, EMEA
Head of Marketing, APAC
Associate Growth Strategist
SelfMade, New York HQ
Head of Student Product Marketing
Handshake, San Francisco
Imperfect Produce, San Francisco
Associate Director, Events (Creative)
Axios, Arlington, VA