Senior Analyst, Search
DraftKings, San Francisco, CA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
The Senior Analyst for Search is a key member of the acquisition team. You will report to The Director of Growth, and execute data driven paid marketing campaigns to acquire new users and remarketing campaigns. Through working with various teams, you’ll help create and improve tools and processes to benefit the marketing team.
What you’ll do as the Senior Analyst, Search:
- Create, manage, and analyze marketing campaigns, mainly on search partners, to maximize ROAS.
- Hit monthly spend and ROI goals by analyzing campaign performance to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts.
- Conduct in-depth post-campaign analysis, develop test plans for new user acquisition initiatives, and measure performance to identify testing opportunities.
- Cross functional team work with creative, legal, analytics, and product.
- Find creative and innovative solutions for acquisition and be able to make necessary enhancements to drive added value.
What skills you will use:
- 4-5 years of industry experience with 1-2 years in mobile user acquisition, performance marketing, or ad buying analysis experience.
- Strong familiarity with performance marketing concepts like CPM/C/I/E/A, CTR/I, ROAS, LTV.
- Experience developing, planning, and executing marketing campaigns, along with end-to-end performance analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, in Economics, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).