Manager, Growth Marketing
DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
DraftKings is looking for a self-starter with a strong background in large scale user acquisition and media buying analysis across App, Mobile Web, and Desktop. You will be an integral part of the Acquisition team and will take a leadership role for all DraftKings products—planning and executing UA campaigns across multiple sports to meet quarterly goals.
What you’ll do as the Growth Marketing Manager:
- Develop a media buying strategy on paid social for all DK products. This includes developing a strategy, onboarding partners across multiple channels, setting up campaigns, analysis, and optimizations.
- Conduct a thorough and deep analysis to derive new findings to greatly optimize campaigns and acquire new users efficiently.
- Identify and plan A/B test opportunities to draw insights critical for growth.
- Conceptualize new and innovative ads, and partner with the creative team for development.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree required—ideally in a quantitative field.
- 3-5+ years of experience in User Acquisition in a data driven manner.
- Experience in advancing media buying tactics as the ad technology develops.
- Familiarity conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI—including A/B testing alternatives and identifying fraud.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search and mobile performance marketing.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Associate, Paid Media
Bonobos, New York, NY
Apprentice | Operations | TMA NEXT
The Marketing Arm, Dallas
Associate Director of Communications
Change.org, Melbourne, Australia
Internship Content Marketing - Dutch & English speaker
Community Intern - Vancouver, BC
Yelp, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada