Customer Experience Team Lead
DraftKings, Hoboken, NJ
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Shape a rapidly growing industry.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Team Lead to serve as one of the primary contact points for customer inquiries and customer support related matters. The Customer Experience Team Lead we are looking for has online gaming experience and management experience to expand our leadership team.
What you’ll do as a Customer Experience Team Lead:
- You will be part of the CX Leadership Team, taking on additional responsibilities including oversight and acting as an escalation point of contact.
- Will at times be the most senior member of the team working a shift.
- Handle VIP customer interactions and escalations.
- Coordinate and conduct training sessions.
- You will be a subject matter expert.
What skills you will use:
- You have the ability to provide world class customer service through demonstrating product knowledge and issue resolution using live chat, email, and phone.
- You must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be extremely detail-oriented, organized, and proactive.
- Politeness, attentiveness, and friendliness are traits you possess.
- You are passionate about promoting and representing the DraftKings brand. A strong passion and knowledge for sports and familiarity with social media sites are pluses.
- You have an ability to continually advocate for our players.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Digital Marketing Specialist
Revfluence, San Francisco
Indigo, Boston, MA
Getaround, Atlanta, GA
Blue Star Sports
Blue Star Sports, MA, WA, OR, CA, MD, DC, VA, NH, ME, RI and NC
Account Manager Intern