DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Shape a rapidly growing industry.
DraftKings Communications team is looking for a strategic communications leader to oversee the consumer communications team. As a member of the Corporate Communications Department, this Director will take the lead on managing the narrative of DraftKings as a leading sports entertainment brand.
What you’ll do as a Director of Communications:
- Manage corporate and consumer team and agency, globally.
- Form strong relationships with business unit heads to ensure the development of integrated PR plans.
- Develop strategic communications plans to support key brand efforts, launches, announcements, and promotions.
- Manage and recommend speaking engagements for C-Level executives.
- Work closely with digital and content teams to ensure all messaging is consistent and on brand.
What skills you will use:
- 10+ years of communications experience—preferably a mix of agency and in house.
- Strong knowledge of sports, fantasy sports, and sports betting.
- Manage development process—strategy/plan-development, briefing & successful execution.
- Deep media contacts and experience managing relationships with media on a global level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or journalism—or equivalent work experience in a related field.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Growth Marketing
DraftKings, Boston, MA