Advertising Inventory Analyst
DraftKings, New York, NY
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Work in a groundbreaking environment.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for an Inventory Analyst to track and report on marketplace trends, product categories, and inventory availability. You will also manage lines of communication between various internal stakeholders to maximize revenue across the company. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as an Inventory Analyst:
- Analyze inventory to provide strategic recommendations that maximize revenue.
- You will package ad units to increase value and performance.
- Manage inventory demand, rate card maintenance, sponsorship activity, existing ad positions and more.
- You will also serve as a liaison between Marketing and Account Management to communicate major inventory changes and opportunities for increased revenue.
- Analyze DraftKings audience data to understand consumption and behavior to make inventory and ad product recommendations.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have at least 2 years of industry experience working in advertising media or analytical roles.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships.
- You have expertise in Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Excel.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience implementing inventory in an Order Management System a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Corporate Account Executive
DoorDash, Denver, CO
Head of Sales Enablement
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Strategic Partner Development Director
Index Exchange, San Francisco
Country Manager - Japan
Insider, Tokyo, Japan
Manager, University Partnerships Management , EMEA
Sales Development Representative Team Lead