Director, Program Management
DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Become a leader within a groundbreaking company.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Director of Program Management to play a vital role in driving results across the DraftKings organization. We are the original game changer in Daily Fantasy Sports and if you join our team, you will directly influence our ability to scale up to new industry innovations. Sound good? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Director of Program Management:
- Develop, direct and maintain program and project management best practices across the company
- Strategically lead and grow the program management organization through a period of rapid growth
- Enable quality strategic decision making throughout the organization by surfacing risks and trade-offs early and clearly
- Help maintain the fine balance between ambitious and achievable goals.
- Ensure that product releases are delivered at market pace with the highest possible quality
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 7+ years of experience in program management in a high growth, fast-paced technology environment.
- Experience working with large and complex teams in a fast moving and competitive industry
- You have a thorough understanding of product lifecycle, tools, processes, and operations planning.
- Ability to lead in a project team environment and optimize functional and project goals.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and SAFe is a plus
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Platform - Product Owner
CloudHealth Technologies, Boston, MA
Senior Software Engineer
Rapid7, El Segundo, CA
Extern, Tech and Society Solutions Lab
Omidyar Network, Redwood City, CA
Nextdoor, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager, Enterprise
Product Quality Specialist (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA